- Download the latest keymagic installer .exe from here.
- Double-click and run the downloaded installer file and the installer will guide you through the installation.
- You will see following dialog if keymagic is installed successfully. Make sure to check Launch keymagic and click Finish.
- You will see keymagic tray icon near the clock. (On Windows7, click up-arrow beside tray icons and drag keymagic near the clock to always see keymagic icon.)
- Left-click tray icon and right-click on the tray icon to access menu
Mac OS X
- Download keymagic form here.
- Run downloaded installer.
- After installation is done. Click Log Out to logout and then login back.
- Open System Preferences -> Language & Text.
- Select Input Sources tab
- Find keymagic
- Check keymagic
- Then, check Show Input menu in menu bar too
- Installation is finished. Select keymagic from Input menu and start using it.
- You can use Hotkey (
Control+Space) to switch keymagic's keyboard layouts.
Installing from kokoye2007 PPA
sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:kokoye2007/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ibus-keymagic
Please see the instructions at: ibus-keymagic